Myanmar Photo Expedition
For 2- 6 people
Yangon, Inle Lake, Mandalay, Pyin Oo Lwin, Bagan, Ngapali, Thandwe, Mrauk U
There is still a small window of opportunity to see Myanmar before mass tourism will forever change it. The people are welcoming and very eager to meet you. Genuine curiosity and hospitality greet you everywhere you go and it’s still possible to feel completely immersed in a foreign culture, free of the clutter of tourism touts. Come and experience a country that no one after you will experience the same way again.
Please contact us for itinerary details for:
Myanmar (Burma): January 8 – 19, 2018
or call: 916-878-0446
*Private tours customised to meet desired dates and appeal are also available. Contact for details.
Booking / Registration
Booking should be made by emailing email@example.com or calling 916-878-0446.
We will need the following information:
- The full name of the person travelling as it appears on the passport
- Postal address, contact phone number and email address
- Passport details including passport number, date and place of birth, date and place passport was issued and date of expiry (*Your passport MUST be valid at least 6 months AFTER the duration of your tour).
*For your security, payments should be made though PayPal.
*Full name/s of person / people travelling is / are required to appear in all communications and transactions.
* A $1000 USD deposit is required at the time of booking.
*Bookings cannot be considered firm until your deposit is received.
*Payment in full is due no later than 45 days prior to the start date of the tour booked.
*Participation will be guaranteed when full payment of the tour booked is received.
Services included in cost of tours
Details will depend on the expedition but all will include: 24 hour concierge / assistance
- Airport pick up
- Free local SIM card with limited data
- 24 hour concierge / assistance
- All transportation within the tour’s itinerary including domestic flights
- All accommodation – double rooms for couples, single room for singles
- Tutoring by photographer on technical functions, creative techniques, digital editing
- Assistance at all airports and hotels
- English speaking guide
- Admission fees to all sites on itineraries
- Meals that are included with accommodation and / or activities. (Subject to third parties and their offers)
Services not included in cost of tours
- International or domestic flights to /and /or from origin of tour
- Camera and equipment
- Meals not specified in the table
- Optional activities and visits
- Personal extras such as drinks, laundry, telephone, etc.
- Air taxes
- Airport taxes
- Excess baggage charges
- Any other item not mentioned as included
For full Travel Terms and Conditions click here.