Photo Expedition / Workshops for 2 – 6 people
Whether you are budding enthusiast who wants to up their photo game while on vacation or an advanced enthusiast looking for some brilliant locations and subject matter…
Let’s embark on a photography vacation that will improve your technical skills, help you find your personal creative approach and boost your confidence with thoughtfully selected exotic itineraries that both challenge and foster connecting with the local people and surroundings.
You will learn a few things, yes, but let’s not forget you’re on vacation …
We came to know these destinations not only through a lens, but by experiencing the rich cultural variety of their food and drink, people, architecture, natural beauty, and general way of life. Exploring and capturing unforgettable images at a relaxed pace is what we deliver.
There are no classroom settings, just brilliant opportunities to photograph with as much or little instruction as you feel you need, with plenty of time to seek your own experiences…
Through thoughtfully selected sites and spontaneous opportunities, each tour is unique.
There are benefits of travelling in a small group of no more than 6…
It’s easier to move and it allows us to make less of an impression, giving us more opportunities to be impressed. We respect the people and their ways as well as our surroundings and natural environment. The less impact we make, the better.
For information on destinations, itineraries, dates and prices:
or call 916-878-0446
*We can also schedule and customise private group tours to meet desired dates and appeal. Please contact for details.
Services included in cost of tours
Details will depend on the expedition but all will include:
- Airport pick up
- Free local SIM card with limited data
- 24 hour concierge / assistance
- Transportation within the tour’s itinerary including domestic flights
- All accommodation – double rooms for couples, single room for singles
- Tutoring by photographer on technical functions, creative techniques, digital editing
- Assistance at all airports and hotels
- English speaking guide
- Admission fees to all sites on itineraries
- Meals that are included with accommodation and / or activities. (Subject to third parties and their offers)
Services NOT included in cost of tours
- International or domestic flights to /and /or from origin of tour
- Camera and equipment
- Meals not specified in the table
- Optional activities and visits
- Personal extras such as drinks, laundry, telephone, etc.
- Air taxes
- Airport taxes
- Excess baggage charges
- Any other item not mentioned as included